The Domaine du Rayol is a conservation area.
Allow at least 1½ hours for your visit; this will give you plenty of time for a complete tour of the gardens. Comfortable shoes are recommended. For those with young children, we advise using a baby carrier rather than a pushchair for ease of access on the tracks and steps.
Please wear suitable clothing for your tour of the gardens (no swimsuits), particularly if you intend visiting the marine trail.
Note: access to the beach via the Domaine du Rayol is limited to activities which involve exploring the marine garden.
Please respect the following rules, which are designed to help protect the site:
- No smoking.
- Do not wander off the tracks; they have been designed to take in all the best viewpoints.
- No picnicking (there are several picnic areas provided in the village).
- Do not drop paper or other rubbish. There are plenty of bins outside the site but none inside the gardens.
- No pets (even on the lead).
- Feel free to stroke, smell, photograph and draw the plants but above all please do not pick them.
Enjoy your visit!