Domaine du Rayol,
Le Jardin des Méditerranées
Avenue des Belges
Tél. 00 33 (0)4 98 04 44 00
On the coast road D559 between Le Lavandou and Saint-Tropez
Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Arriving by car
- From the Marseille direction: leaving Toulon, take the A570 towards Hyères/St-Tropez. At Hyères, follow the D98 towards St-Tropez; then at Bormes-les-Mimosas, take the D559 along the coast to the village of Le Rayol.
- From the Nice direction: follow the A8 to Le Muy/St-Tropez (exit 36). Take the D25 towards Ste-Maxime then the D559 towards St-Tropez/Toulon then towards La Croix-Valmer / Cavalaire / Le Lavandou and the village of Le Rayol.
- On arriving at the village, follow the arrows to the Domaine du Rayol and the Jardin des Méditerranées which will bring you to the entrance to the Domaine which is located at the far end of the village.
Free parking for cars and motorbikes in front of the Domaine..Calculate my itinerary
Arriving by train
Toulon and Hyères (SNCF) railway stations.
Access by public transport with VarLib from Toulon and Hyères:
- Line 7801 Toulon / Le Lavandou / St-Tropez.
- Line 8814 Toulon / Le Lavandou / La Croix- Valmer.
The bus stop is located in front of Le Rayol Tourist Office; follow the footpath to the Gardens (approximately 15 minutes).
Information: 0033 (0)970 830 380 - www.varlib.fr