Each summer, the Domaine du Rayol organises the Soirées Romantiques music festival at the Jardin des Méditerranées, a programme of classical concerts and music from the Mediterranean performed in a very special setting in the open air, facing the sea; it is designed to appeal to all the senses. The balmy summer evenings are ideal for enjoying the performances of works by the great classical composers (Chopin, Brahms, Beethoven, Debussy, Mozart and Schumann) and sharing the convivial atmosphere. Let the Jardin des Méditerranées cast its spell!
Classical performers of international renown
Each summer since 1994, the idyllic Domaine du Rayol gardens have hosted pianists, violinists and cellists of international renown, including Anne QUEFFELEC, François-René DUCHÂBLE, Jean-Marc LUISADA, Dominique MERLET, Philippe BIANCONI, Adbel Rahman EL BACHA, Marie-Josèphe JUDE, Cyril HUVE and many others, to the delight of the Domaine du Rayol’s music lovers.
A journey into the heart of the Mediterranean
The final evening’s concert is devoted to musicians native to the Mediterranean shores.
Amongst those groups invited in recent years are Barbara Fortuna (Corsican polyphony), Lula Pena (fado), Duo Hasa-Mazzotta (songs for voice and cello with a Balkan twist), Forabandit (songs in the Occitan troubadour tradition) and many others who have thrilled the public under the Mediterranean sky.
In accordance with the latest French government guidelines, the presentation of the Sanitary Pass is compulsory from Wednesday July 21st, 2021 for adult visitors.
Click here to find out more and prepare for your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
In the current health context, in order to guarantee the safety of spectators, our team is implementing the following measures specifically for concerts:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory from your arrival at the Domaine du Rayol, for any movement and during the whole concert.
- We provide a hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance.
- One-way traffic plan inside the buildings and to access the performance area (entrance, exit).
- Diners will take place at the Café des Jardiniers, outside in the heart of the garden, only upon reservation, with the respect of the required sanitary measures.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask during the event.
- Installation of posters, compliance with instructions.
- The interval refreshment bar is canceled to avoid public movements.